Corey KolarSenior Accident Investigator and Key Note Speaker
Senior Accident investigator and Key Note Speaker, Corey is a highly qualified Health and Safety professional.
Corey’s experience comes from an involvement in a number of different industries; however since 2006 he has held senior roles working in the construction industry. Much of Corey’s experience has been with Origin Energy with roles in Project Health and Safety and Behavioural Implementation.
His communication and leadership skills are positive and inclusive, with a keen interest in workplace training, safety and safety culture. He has a good understanding of the health and safety requirements of a construction project within the oil and gas industry.
Corey has authored and implemented Health and Safety Management Systems, Environmental Systems and Quality systems. He has developed and implemented training packages for industry best practices, spearheaded and facilitated a reintroduction of “Zero Incident Process” and also developed new worker induction material including the production of company videos.
His formal qualifications include:
- BSB51307 – Diploma of Occupational Health & Safety
- RABQSA US – TL – QM – EM – OH – Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor
- TAE 40110 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- 30672QLD, Certified Workplace Drug and Alcohol Tester
- FNSWCMP303A, PSPIM405A and PSPIM406A, Qualified Return to Work Coordinator
- Tap Root Incident Investigation training
- ICAM Incident Investigation training
- PMAOHS310B – Investigate incidents (for Petrochemical Industry)
- Senior First Aid qualified
- Sentis ZIP (Zero Incident Process) Leadership Training
- RIIVEH201A, RIIVEH305A, and PMASUP236B Driving Qualifications
- Studied Business Administration at Western Washington University
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: